cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
johnj_wang1
Level I

Please email me the link to download "Semiconductor Toolkit_JMP14-15.jmpaddin" and the Semiconductor Toolkit_JMP14-15.jmpaddin script.

Hi Mike,

I am not able to download the Semiconductor Toolkit_JMP14-15.jmpaddin JSL.  It may have something to do with the security Fire Wall.

Would you please email the Semiconductor Toolkit_JMP14-15.jmpaddin JSL to me at john.wang@ngc.com.

Thanks,

John Wang

@MikeD_Anderson

1 REPLY 1

Re: Please email me the link to download "Semiconductor Toolkit_JMP14-15.jmpaddin" and the Semiconductor Toolkit_JMP14-15.jmpaddin script.

Hey!  Since you're probably running into firewall issues, it's probably best not to try and do an end-run around them.  I'd work with your IT department to see what the issue is so that you can download it through the community.  In the meantime - you might have a look at this blog post that shows how to get similar functionality using Graph Builder: https://community.jmp.com/t5/JMPer-Cable/How-to-make-a-wafer-map-in-JMP-in-under-30-seconds/ba-p/348... 

Since graph builder is a native part of JMP, you already have it and the workflow I show in the blog article should still work in JMP 15.  

Best,

M