cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have your say in shaping JMP's future by participating in the new JMP Wish List Prioritization Survey
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
SCLLC
Level I

Parameter tabulation in nonlinear modeling

Hello JMP community.

I am working on a project where I am modeling a nonlinear model to data for multiple part numbers and I want to tabulate the nonlinear parameters for each part number.

As an illustration I have added a simple data table for 2 part # with a nonlinear script that models a typical RC circuit decay of voltage for each part based on the equation 

V_t = V0 * exp (-t / tau), where V0 is initial voltage , t is the time axis and tau is the decay constant = RC delay. Assuming I have 1000's of unique parts , saving parameters for each into a table is clunky.

I'd like to output a final table of the following columns for each part # based on converged nonlinear models

Col1 : Part #

Col2 : V0

Col3: tau

Col4: SSE

Col5: Status of convergence (e.g. Converged in gradient)

Col 2 and 3 are outputs of each nonlinear model. Col 4 and 5 are designed to identify whether I should trust the parameterized model or not. There may be other ways of doing this that I am not thinking about.

Any help/input will be highly appreciated.

scllc

1 REPLY 1

Re: Parameter tabulation in nonlinear modeling

Good Morning @SCLLC ,

maybe creating a combined data table will solve this?

See example table.

I simply created this script by manually right-clicking the table in the report and selecting "Make into combined table". The resulting table contains all data from the same type of the respective report window. The script is the "Source Script" of the new combined table.

Hope this helps!

best

Florian