cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
ryandewitt
Community Manager Community Manager

New User Welcome Kit Discussion

The Welcome Kit is designed to track what you've watched and the activities you've completed. However you may need to adjust your browser security settings if it does prompt you to resume your state when returning. You can access the Welcome Kit here. Safari, Chrome and IE 11 work well for caching and storing Kit progress without adjusting your local browser security settings.

Please share your ideas and suggestions.

Ryan DeWitt - JMP User Enablement | Creative • Video • Design • Learning
32 REPLIES 32
lizrdee
Level II

Re: New User Welcome Kit Discussion

@ryandewitt Regarding the Welcome Kit it's very helpful for me as a new user. I finished all the videos yesterday and planned to do exercises today. Can you please help me to get back to where I was? I'm using chrome and when I open the webpage like yesterday it is asking me to start over. 

ryandewitt

@lizrdee. I'm close to releasing a Kit that will save progress with JMP 14 videos. For now, you can select the radial progress bar on the left menu to override and mark as complete. 

Thank you for using the Kit. Please email me with any suggestions! ryan.dewitt@jmp.com

@ryandewitt

ryandewitt

@lizrdee. I'm close to releasing a Kit that will save progress with JMP 14 videos. For now, you can select the radial progress bar on the left menu to override and mark as complete. 

Thank you for using the Kit. Please email me with any suggestions! ryan.dewitt@jmp.com

@ryandewitt