cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
DrewM
Level I

My output files of Fit Y by X are not opening .jrp files

My files were opening fine and then today they just stopped working. I cannot understand the error message or how to resolve. Can anyone help? This is for my Masters Thesis and I need to resolve asap.

Thank you,

Drew

I/O problem.

/Users/amcwhirter/Documents/MSMS Thesis/Analysis/JMP final - level 2/net&line_noNA.jmp

Cannot open file.

Tried to open: /Users/amcwhirter/Documents/MSMS Thesis/Analysis/JMP final - level 2/net&line_noNA.jmp

Cannot open table in access or evaluation of 'Open' , Open/*###*/(

"/Users/amcwhirter/Documents/MSMS Thesis/Analysis/JMP final - level 2/net&line_noNA.jmp"

)

at line 1 in /Users/amcwhirter/Documents/MSMS Thesis/Analysis/Chapter 3/JMP final - level 2/net&line_noNA - Final Mass (4:14:2022).jrp

1 REPLY 1

Re: My output files of Fit Y by X are not opening .jrp files

I am not sure, but I believe that your data file (the one with the JMP extension) has probably moved. The message says that it cannot open the data table "/Users/amcwhirter/Documents/MSMS Thesis/Analysis/JMP final - level 2/net&line_noNA.jmp".

The report cannot reproduce the analysis without the data. Find the data file first and place in the proper folder and the JMP report will likely work again.

Dan Obermiller