cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
DrewM
Level I

My output files of Fit Y by X are not opening .jrp files

My files were opening fine and then today they just stopped working. I cannot understand the error message or how to resolve. Can anyone help? This is for my Masters Thesis and I need to resolve asap.

Thank you,

Drew

I/O problem.

/Users/amcwhirter/Documents/MSMS Thesis/Analysis/JMP final - level 2/net&line_noNA.jmp

Cannot open file.

Tried to open: /Users/amcwhirter/Documents/MSMS Thesis/Analysis/JMP final - level 2/net&line_noNA.jmp

Cannot open table in access or evaluation of 'Open' , Open/*###*/(

"/Users/amcwhirter/Documents/MSMS Thesis/Analysis/JMP final - level 2/net&line_noNA.jmp"

)

at line 1 in /Users/amcwhirter/Documents/MSMS Thesis/Analysis/Chapter 3/JMP final - level 2/net&line_noNA - Final Mass (4:14:2022).jrp

1 REPLY 1

Re: My output files of Fit Y by X are not opening .jrp files

I am not sure, but I believe that your data file (the one with the JMP extension) has probably moved. The message says that it cannot open the data table "/Users/amcwhirter/Documents/MSMS Thesis/Analysis/JMP final - level 2/net&line_noNA.jmp".

The report cannot reproduce the analysis without the data. Find the data file first and place in the proper folder and the JMP report will likely work again.

Dan Obermiller