cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
billi
Level V

Mediation analysis in JMP

Is there an option for mediation analysis in JMP? Mediation analysis can be done in SAS using PROC CAUSALMED.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
julian
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: Mediation analysis in JMP

Hi @billi

Mediation analysis is not yet directly available in JMP (as of JMP 14). However, with a little bit of work, you can bootstrap an interval estimate for the indirect effect of a variable using the Right Click > Bootstrap functionality in JMP Pro. So, the answer is: possible, just not yet easy.

I encourage you to post your request in the JMP Wish List so our developers know there is interest in adding this functionality directly into JMP.

@julian 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
julian
Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @billi

Mediation analysis is not yet directly available in JMP (as of JMP 14). However, with a little bit of work, you can bootstrap an interval estimate for the indirect effect of a variable using the Right Click > Bootstrap functionality in JMP Pro. So, the answer is: possible, just not yet easy.

I encourage you to post your request in the JMP Wish List so our developers know there is interest in adding this functionality directly into JMP.

@julian 

billi
Level V

Thank you @julian for your reply. I added this to wish list as well.

Juter
Level II

Vote to add mediation analysis to JMP. The poll is open here Mediation analysis in JMP