cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Knut
Level III

Maximum number of overlays in Graph Builder?

Graph builder displays up to 60 overlay IDs on the right side, but I have 80 animals. How can one increase the number of overlays for which the color of the data points and, more importantly, the line style and width can be changed? 

As a workaround, can one set the colors to all black (the USPTO requirement) and, more importantly, the default line style to dotted width 1?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Knut
Level III

Re: Maximum number of overlays in Graph Builder?

I found the secret handshake: double clicking on one of the 60 IDs opens a pop up window with all 60 overlays

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Knut
Level III

I'm correcting myself. After crashing on resizing the Graph Builder window and restarting JMP, the option to change line styles is not displayed anymore :( so it's even more important to be able to change the defaults to match USPTO requirements.

Knut
Level III

I found the secret handshake: double clicking on one of the 60 IDs opens a pop up window with all 60 overlays