Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
BaoyueLi
Level II

JSL for making a study current study in JMP Clinical

Hi,  

I'm wondering if there is study management API  for making a study as current study in JMP clinical.  The "JMPClinicalBatchConfiguration" seems relevent here but I do not know how to set up.

Best,

Baoyue Li

2 REPLIES 2

Re: JSL for making a study current study in JMP Clinical

Hello Baoyue!

If you are interested in running a JSL script within JMP Clinical that sets the current study, you can use this function:

JMPClinicalStudyManagerAPI:setCurrentStudy(<Study Name>);
where <Study Name> is a string that is the name of the study you want to make active.

The JMPClinicalBatchConfiguration you reference above is an environment variable that you can set prior to launching JMP Clinical and it will make that configuration be the active configuration. There is also the JMPClinicalBatchCurrentStudy environment variable that will set the current study. Again, that variable has to be set prior to launching JMP Clinical.

I hope this helps.

Drew

Drew Foglia
BaoyueLi
Level II

Re: JSL for making a study current study in JMP Clinical

Many thanks Drew. I got the JMP Alert "the symbol 'setCurrentStudy' is not defined in namespace 'JMPclinicalstudyManagerAPI'{3501} in access or evaluation of 'JMPclinicalstudymanagerAPI:setCurrentStudy', ..." 

I've read through the link you provided but there's no command for setting current study there.

also, I'm using JMP clinical 8.1 and JMP 15.2.1

Best,

Baoyue