cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
RPHennessy
Level I

JSL Programmatic version of Save to Data Table

Hello,

I wrote a script that performs a plot with some specific formatting. Everything looks great with this plot. I want to cycle through the columns and create this plot for several different columns. I can do that no problem. The issue is that I end up with a lot of plots after running this script, and sometimes I just want to open one of these plots.

Here is my idea. I would like to save each plot to the data table when it is generated in the original script. I know of the ‘Save Script to Data Table’ option for things like the Graph Builder, but with so many plots, this becomes tedious to save and name each one to the data table after running my master script. My question is: is there a programmatic equivalent to ‘Save Script to Data Table’? 

Thanks in advance for the help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Craige_Hales
Super User

Re: JSL Programmatic version of Save to Data Table

Try this, from the help->scripting index

JMP scripting index, opened to the new script command for a data tableJMP scripting index, opened to the new script command for a data table

Craige

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Craige_Hales
Super User

Try this, from the help->scripting index

JMP scripting index, opened to the new script command for a data tableJMP scripting index, opened to the new script command for a data table

Craige
RPHennessy
Level I

Excellent - thank you!

tim_reeves
Level III

This helped me today.

Thanks!