cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

JMP10. How to perform Cox regression (for survival data) with TIME-DEPENDENT covariate (with menu using only)?

How to perform Cox regression (for survival data) with TIME-DEPENDENT covariate (with menu using only)? JMP 10.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: JMP10. How to perform Cox regression (for survival data) with TIME-DEPENDENT covariate (with menu using only)?

Currently, time-varying covariates are not supported in JMP.  I have passed this on to development as a suggested enhancement.  If you have access to SAS, PROC PHREG can handle time-varying covariates.

Michael

Michael Crotty
Sr Statistical Writer
JMP Development

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: JMP10. How to perform Cox regression (for survival data) with TIME-DEPENDENT covariate (with menu using only)?

Currently, time-varying covariates are not supported in JMP.  I have passed this on to development as a suggested enhancement.  If you have access to SAS, PROC PHREG can handle time-varying covariates.

Michael

Michael Crotty
Sr Statistical Writer
JMP Development
triunk
Level I

Re: JMP10. How to perform Cox regression (for survival data) with TIME-DEPENDENT covariate (with men

Hello: Does Jmp pro 13 allows time-varying covariates for survival analysis. If yes where I can see that in the webmanual?