Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
kalpana_V
Level I

JMP software for analytical purpose

Dear sir

Greetings

i would like to know whether this JMP software for QBD version 17 , is applicable for designing analytical data for developing a new method for analysis . if yes, please let me know how to use this software for above mentioned purpose. 

thank you

7 REPLIES 7
txnelson
Super User

Re: JMP software for analytical purpose

I suggest that you contact your JMP technical sales support person to work through this.

Jim
MRB3855
Super User

Hi @kalpana_V : I'm not sure what you are asking; by QBD do you mean Quality By Design, and are you talking about analytical methods (e.g., chromatographic, spectroscopic) like those used in the pharmaceutical industry? 

kalpana_V
Level I

DEAR SIR ,

exactly i requested you to help me to how to use this software for analytical methods (e.g., chromatographic, spectroscopic) which is used in the pharmaceutical industry. my research is on that area it will be helpful if i get tnis detail from you

thank you sir

MRB3855
Super User

Hi @kalpana_V ,

Thank you for your interest in JMP ver. 17  for analytical method development in QbD,  both versions 17 and the forthcoming 18 support QbD workflows, including development for HPLC and NIR spectroscopic methods, offering comprehensive capabilities and add-ins to enhance your research.

To provide a more detailed overview and guide on utilizing JMP for your specific analytical needs, let's arrange a discovery call. Kindly share your affiliation and contact details for scheduling. You can connect with me at Chandramouli.Ramnarayanan@jmp.com.

Looking forward to facilitating your research endeavors.

kalpana_V
Level I

Hello Chandramouli,

I work as an Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutical Analysis in Sri Venkateswaraa University in Chennai.

My e-mail ID is kalpana.vasanthan@gmail.com

Please let me know if the above details suffice to set up a call. Thank you.

Regards,

Kalpana

P_Bartell
Level VIII

To add a bit of context to @txnelson 's advice, every JMP user has a JMP sales team that supports them. A good place to start your journey is to have a meeting with one of the members of that sales team, specifically the systems engineer member of the team. Full disclosure, I was a JMP Senior Systems Engineer from 2013 to 2019 supporting a plethora of users in the pharma and bio tech spaces...Quality by Design's main user groups. I often fielded questions from my customers just such as yours'. Your systems engineer will ask a lot of probing questions before giving any recommendations. Your application area is broad and deep. In addition, at the JMP division of SAS, every systems engineer has a large body of what we called 'bench strength' to help answer questions and deal with issues the systems engineer can't solve or provide guidance.