cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
jim_scott
Level I

JMP scripts to perform noncompartmental pharmacokinetics described in SAS SP0-7?

Has anyone written JMP scripts to perform noncompartmental pharmacokinetics described in SAS SP0-7?  file:///J:/Adjuctive%20Data/Literature/noncompartmental%20pharmacokinetics%20sas%20description.pdf

1 REPLY 1

Re: JMP scripts to perform noncompartmental pharmacokinetics described in SAS SP0-7?

Hi, Jim. I am not aware of any scripts to do these types of analyses, but it would be worthwhile to have some JMP scripts to do some basic non-compartmental PK analyses. (It would be a good project for a student, for example). I know there has been many recent changes to thinking for bioequivalence (there is a 2014 draft guidance, for example). Does this 2005 paper still reflect current thinking?

I am following up with another co-worker who can hopefully share some additional thoughts on the topic.