cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
QS
QS
Level I

JMP Tabulate

Hi,

Whenever I use the Tabulate platform to make tables, then copy it with the thick + sign and paste on a word document, I get a series of small tables which take a lot of time to edit and make into one table. Any tricks to save time will be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
bfoulkes
Level IV

Re: JMP Tabulate

Depending on the format you're looking for, you can do a few things, I think.  If you use the Selection tool in JMP, you should be able to grab the table you're looking for and paste just that, but it will paste it as a picture.  I have also found that pasting things into Excel first, then into Word or Powerpoint made the data much easier to work with and kept it as a table.

txnelson
Super User

Re: JMP Tabulate

What you need to do, is to select the outline box using your selection tool(thick plus sign), and then cut and paste it.  It will keep the table intact.  It will also place the name from the outline box at the top of the table, so you may want to change it from "Tablulate" to something more meaningful....or just set it to a blank space

Jim