cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
tajrida
Level III

JMP Journal Example (case studies) for Six Sigma Projects

Please share examples of "complete" case studies (JMP journal format) for six sigma and leansixsigma black belt project works.

Objective: To proove that JMP is capable and can be used as a standard go to statistical and improvement software package for black belt level six sigma and lean six sigma projects.

Mohammed Ahmed
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
P_Bartell
Level VIII

Re: JMP Journal Example (case studies) for Six Sigma Projects

2 REPLIES 2
P_Bartell
Level VIII

I cannot share any "complete" case studies as those are/were proprietary information, but I can tell you that I was a Master Black Belt for 12 years for a company that only used JMP for Six Sigma projects.

Case studies are great as it provides a proof of concept. There is a large collection of customers on the JMP website at: https://www.jmp.com/en_us/customer-stories.html#by-application-areaquality-engineering--reliability-...

Even though you may not have the case studies, those customers certainly have to have them to continue to use JMP in that area.

Keep in mind that opponents to using JMP will always be able to say "yeah, but our business/industry/application is different!". Perhaps an additional approach would help? Focus on the tools and techniques required to solve your problems. Does JMP offer those tools and techniques? (the answer will be yes!). If so, then why not use JMP? It provides many advantages in the quality improvement area.

Dan Obermiller