cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
EFarrell
Level II

Is there a way to save a commonly used Script to the JMP toolbar?

Hi,

I would like to import my files to JMP and then have the option of running a number of scripts on the data straight away. Is it possible to save my most regularly used Scripts to the JMP toolbar as an icon or in a drop down menu?

Kind regards,

EFarrell

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson
Super User

Re: Is there a way to save a commonly used Script to the JMP toolbar?

go to
View==>Customize==>Menus and Tool Bars

you can create your own entries and have them run your scripts
Jim

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
txnelson
Super User

go to
View==>Customize==>Menus and Tool Bars

you can create your own entries and have them run your scripts
Jim
EFarrell
Level II

Hi, Sorry having some trouble figuring out how to add my script to the toolbar. I'm in the "JMP Menu Editor" and a meesage asks me to "Select an Item to Customize" with an option to choose from the main menu or the toolbar beside it. However I'm having trouble seeing exactly how I add my script.  I can't see the option to create a new folder/funtction in either the menu or the toolbar. There is a change option at the top of the box but when I highlight toolbar and hit change, nothing happens.

txnelson
Super User

If you go to
Help==>Books==>Using JMP
there is a chapter on Personalizing JMP, where you will find detailed instructions on how to customize the menus and toolbars
Jim