Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Cognostar18
Level I

How to stop "Processing Screening" from shuffling the row from original table

Hi,

I have a question about using process screening. I am trying to look for CPK analysis of a data sheet. When I try to use "Process screening" the rows were shuffled. 

Cognostar18_0-1695238370740.png

Shown below is an example:

We can see the order of Kelvin followed by Continuity

Cognostar18_1-1695238421337.png

But once the table is generated the test data sequence were shuffled. 

Cognostar18_2-1695238446874.png

Need the community help to keep the test sequence as is compared to the rodiginal with CPK data.

2 REPLIES 2
txnelson
Super User

Re: How to stop "Processing Screening" from shuffling the row from original table

The Display Table is ordered by the values of the Stability Index.  If you right click on the table, you can sort the table by any of the columns in the table.  This can be done interactively, or through a JSL script.

Jim

Re: How to stop "Processing Screening" from shuffling the row from original table

@Cognostar18 -

In addition to right clicking and Sort by Column, you can left click on column headers to change the order in Process Screening.

You can restore the order from the Process Screening dialog by left clicking on the column header for Column. This will cycle through ordering the the columns by ascending, descending, then back to the order they were loaded into the Process Screening dialog.

scott_allen_0-1695299599031.png

-Scott