cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
simonmfelix
Level I

How to resize graphs in Graph Builder in JMP10?

Hello everyone, I've recently upgraded to JMP10 and to my dismay i was unable to change the graph size in Graph Builder. This was easy to do in JMP9  - simply drag the edges of the chart outline to change the size of the graph. However in JMP10, neither dragging nor right clicking inside the graph (Graph --> Size/Scale) no longer works. Is this a bug in JMP 10 or is there something wrong with my installation?

Regards,

Simon

2 REPLIES 2
mpb
mpb
Level VII

Re: How to resize graphs in Graph Builder in JMP10?

From the fitness data I used the graph builder to create a simple Oxy versus Runtime plot and was able to resize the resulting plot. I'm running JMP 10 32 bit under Win7 64 bit.

simonmfelix
Level I

Re: How to resize graphs in Graph Builder in JMP10?

Hi mpb,

Thanks for the reply, I'm actually using JMP 64 bit in a Win7 64 bit. I noticed that the problem went away after i installed the latest update JMP 10.0.1 update. Now I'm able to resize my graph builder graphs again.

Regards,

Simon