cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
pepees
Level I

How to recreate the Destructive Degradation Profiler using the Graph Profiler platform?

The Destructive Degradation platform enables to analyze data collected from accelerated testing. A number of predefined models is available. When selecting the Arrhenius model (with temperature used as the acceleration factor) to characterize the degradation path, JMP computes model estimates and provides three degradation profilers.

I would like to recreate the primary Degradation Profiler using the Graph Profiler platform. Setting a formula with the computed Arrhenius model estimates gives a Prediction Profiler that predicts comparable outputs (mean strength) as the Degradation Profiler. Of course, no confidence intervals can be plotted with only mean estimates. Is there any way to plot the Graph Prediction Profiler with the confidence bands included?

/Pawel

1 REPLY 1
peng_liu
Staff

Re: How to recreate the Destructive Degradation Profiler using the Graph Profiler platform?

You mean the confidence intervals for mu, am I correct? If so, it is impossible now, because the platform does not provide the covariance matrix in the report. Please contact support@jmp.com to file a request. Thank you!