cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
lehaofeng
Level IV

How to plot different spec limit for different group with data filiter?

I would like to select different items based on the filter and then the specification limits of the graphic generator automatically change to the corresponding specification as shown, is there a way to do this with JSL? Thanks!图片 1.png图片 2.png

2 REPLIES 2
jthi
Super User

Re: How to plot different spec limit for different group with data filiter?

This can be done without any JSL BUT your data has to be in specific format (tall/stacked) and it should have limit columns.

jthi_0-1686720824872.png

jthi_1-1686720892757.png

If this won't work for you other option would be to split the data by grouping variable, set separate specification limits and use column switcher instead of local data filter.

jthi_2-1686721051783.png

jthi_3-1686721166450.png

Or you could use scripting solution. How it should be scripted depends on your data and where the limits are stored.

-Jarmo
lehaofeng
Level IV

Re: How to plot different spec limit for different group with data filiter?

Thank you very much for your approach, however I would still like to make a JSL program.
My raw data is similar to big class with 4 different Y's of data columns, one column has 5 categories and different specifications based on that, however there are over 200,000 rows of data so there is more data when stacked, causing it to run more slowly.
The specification limits have a separate table with USL columns and LSL columns depending on the category.
As this is used on a daily basis, I would like to make a JSL program.