cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
‘New to using JMP? Hit the ground running with the Early User Edition of Discovery Summit – register now, free of charge.
Register for our Discovery Summit 2024 conference, Oct. 21-24, where you’ll learn, connect, and be inspired.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
lehaofeng
Level V

How to link the data table of the process screening platform with the data table of the “make into data table”?

I have a difficult question, thanks for the answer!

The raw data comes from a database, and I'm using the process screening platform to calculate the process capability for a specific parameter. As the database data is reading, the platform can use auto cal(1) to automatically calculate it;

however, I have to draw a graph in graphbuilder based on this data, so I'm using the <<make into data table, but this data doesn't have <<auto cal(1), and can't be linked to the data table on the process screening.

How to solve this? Because the data comes from Database, and varying every time , can`t always use <<make into data table

3 REPLIES 3
jthi
Super User

Re: How to link the data table of the process screening platform with the data table of the “make into data table”?

I would suggest trying out workflow builder. It might be able to create a workflow for you, which can perform these tasks.

-Jarmo
lehaofeng
Level V

Re: How to link the data table of the process screening platform with the data table of the “make into data table”?

It may not work.

Two datatables:The platform table and the table of the “<<make into data table” method,

the platform table can automatically change based on the raw data, but the other table can't

jthi
Super User

How does the data get updated to your table? Someone presses "Update from database" or something else?

-Jarmo