cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
isaac_liu
Level I

How to get “Quantile Profiler” and “Distribution Profiler” for a Survival Model in Nonlinear fit?

Hi,

I am using the Nonlinear fit in JMP to fit a Nonlinear Parametric (log-normal) Survival Model. After fitting the model, I want to plot the "Quantile Profiler" and "Distribution Profiler" with confidence interval as Survial Analysis Platform does. Is there an convenient way to do that?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to get “Quantile Profiler” and “Distribution Profiler” for a Survival Model in Nonlinear fit?

Out of curiosity, why do you need to use Nonlinear instead of Parametric Survival? If you are fitting a Lognormal survival model, the Parametric Survival personality of Fit Model should be able to fit the model and give you the profilers you're looking for.

Parametric Survival in JMP can handle the Weibull, Lognormal, Exponential, Frechet, or Loglogistic distributions.

-Michael

Michael Crotty
Sr Statistical Writer
JMP Development