cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Interval
Level I

How to change number of decimal places in Bar chart labels (Label by Percent of Total Values)

Hi,

I am struggling with (what i believe is) a basic task of changing decimal places of labels shown on the Bar chart. I have a table with few around 3000 rows and a column that can have 4 distinct values. When using Label by Percent, some of the labels are shown with 0 decimal places, and some with 1. This results in sum of all values is different from 100%. 

Is there any easy way to change this?

Thanks

jmp labels.png

1 REPLY 1
Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: How to change number of decimal places in Bar chart labels (Label by Percent of Total Values)

Unfortunately, this isn't easy to do in JMP 15 and earlier versions. However, JMP 16, which will be released in a couple of months, adds a format option for the bar labels in Graph Builder.

The format option for bar labels is new in JMP 16.The format option for bar labels is new in JMP 16.

-Jeff