cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
abdul_saqib
Level III

How to change number of decimal places for a parameter used to 'group' data in Graph Builder

Hi,

While we can change the number of decimal places and font size for the data on Y-axis, I am unable to find a way to do the same for data/parameter which is used to 'group' the data (Group Y) in Graph Builder. More specifically the Group-Y is the RHS Y-axis in Graph Builder. (JMP 13.2.1)

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ih
Super User (Alumni) ih
Super User (Alumni)

Re: How to change number of decimal places for a parameter used to 'group' data in Graph Builder

Good question!  My work around is to create a column containing a binning formula with the numbers formatted however I want.  That does not help with font size though.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ih
Super User (Alumni) ih
Super User (Alumni)

Re: How to change number of decimal places for a parameter used to 'group' data in Graph Builder

Good question!  My work around is to create a column containing a binning formula with the numbers formatted however I want.  That does not help with font size though.

abdul_saqib
Level III

Thanks IH. 

It works even without creating a new column. We just have to change the number of decimal places by right click on column heading then use Column Info (select 'Fixed Dec' under format and set Dec to 0 etc). 

It would help if JMP provides the option to do it on the axis itself with font change etc too.

Regards