cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

How to change default graph image export background color from the gray to something else?

Hello,

How do you change the default setting for image background color when copying graphs out of JMP?

Whenever I hit s, copy the graph, and paste it into a different program, the background color is light gray. I want it to be white. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Victor_G
Super User

Re: How to change default graph image export background color from the gray to something else?

Hi @LeahFlumerfelt,

Welcome in the Community !

You can change your preferences regarding the default option of the platforms and graphs. To do this, go into "File", "Preferences", and then check the panel tab "Style". You should find options for the graph background colors :

Victor_G_0-1702540505339.png

Hope this answer will help you !

Victor GUILLER
Scientific Expertise Engineer
L'Oréal - Data & Analytics

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to change default graph image export background color from the gray to something else?

P.S. And I want to change this setting permanently 

Victor_G
Super User

Hi @LeahFlumerfelt,

Welcome in the Community !

You can change your preferences regarding the default option of the platforms and graphs. To do this, go into "File", "Preferences", and then check the panel tab "Style". You should find options for the graph background colors :

Victor_G_0-1702540505339.png

Hope this answer will help you !

Victor GUILLER
Scientific Expertise Engineer
L'Oréal - Data & Analytics

Excellent! Thank you so much.