thiennguyen
Level III

How do I watch the past JMP seminar?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PIN
Staff PIN
Staff

Re: How do I watch the past JMP seminar?

Hello, 

Thanks for support JMP.

Fret not, our community manager and all the users will try the best answering everyone's query, we will not give up you! 

Here is the latest recoding of: Multivariate Analysis: How to Deal with Complex Data Like a PRO 

Passcode: G&75*I2J

enjoy and have a great weekend  

Pin 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
jthi
Super User

I think that not all webinars are recorder. You can find the On-Demand webinars from https://www.jmp.com/en_us/events/ondemand/webcasts/by-series/all-series.html and (more?) https://community.jmp.com/t5/Learn-JMP/ct-p/learn-jmp

-Jarmo
gail_massari
Community Manager Community Manager

PIN
Staff PIN
Staff

Hello,

thanks for your inquiry and interest on this topic, here is the previous one mentioned 

Transforming from Univariate to Multivariate Analysis

https://community.jmp.com/t5/Melisa-Muhamed-s-Blog/Transforming-Univariate-to-Multivariate-Analysis/... 

Hope you enjoy 

Pin 

thiennguyen
Level III

Thank you for your response. I was worried you had given up on me, haha. Is the latest version not available? I am interested in the title of your 2024 topic. Your link was from 2020; nonetheless, it is still valid. But I hope you can give a link to your most recent version.

gail_massari
Community Manager Community Manager

@thiennguyen Hi.  Although that video did not use the current version of JMP (!7, and 18 is available soon!) the techniques are the same.  We usually update video presentations when the software capabilities for the topic changes.  

thiennguyen
Level III

Yes, I understand!
But I really prefer the @PIN Hu speaker and JMP 17 and 18 are more interesting. Anyway, I said, everything is good. I hope next JMP events will be recorded future!

PIN
Staff PIN
Staff

Hello, 

Thanks for support JMP.

Fret not, our community manager and all the users will try the best answering everyone's query, we will not give up you! 

Here is the latest recoding of: Multivariate Analysis: How to Deal with Complex Data Like a PRO 

Passcode: G&75*I2J

enjoy and have a great weekend  

Pin 

thiennguyen
Level III

Thank you for help @PIN 
I feel happy seeing your comment and response! I've just accessed and listened to it now. I've also clicked to follow you on LinkedIn. I hope you produce more high-quality videos in the future!

thiennguyen_0-1711119486235.png

PIN
Staff PIN
Staff

Dear @thiennguyen 

Thank you very much for your kind words! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the content and found it helpful. Your support means a lot to me.

I'm glad you've connected with me on LinkedIn. Feel free to reach out anytime if you have questions or need further assistance. And I'll certainly strive to create more valuable content in the future.

Thanks again for your encouragement! Wish you a good week

Warm Regards

Pin