cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
lilibeth
Level I

How do I remove the zoom feature from Crosshairs

Is there a setting which allows one to remove the zoom feature from the Crosshairs function? Previous JMP versions showed the X and Y values when you applied the crosshairs but did not have this extra circular window. The window often gets in the way of other features of the graph that I would like to have displayed.

Thanks!crosshairscrosshairs

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How do I remove the zoom feature from Crosshairs

Hi,

As far as I know, there is not a preference or option.

Maybe someone else knows if there is a secret way to do this.

Chris

@lilibeth wrote:

Is there a setting which allows one to remove the zoom feature from the Crosshairs function? Previous JMP versions showed the X and Y values when you applied the crosshairs but did not have this extra circular window. The window often gets in the way of other features of the graph that I would like to have displayed.

Thanks!crosshairscrosshairs

Chris Kirchberg, M.S.2
Data Scientist, Life Sciences - Global Technical Enablement
JMP Statistical Discovery, LLC. - Denver, CO
Tel: +1-919-531-9927 ▪ Mobile: +1-303-378-7419 ▪ E-mail: chris.kirchberg@jmp.com
www.jmp.com
Craige_Hales
Super User

Re: How do I remove the zoom feature from Crosshairs

There is not have a way to disable it. You can use the mouse wheel to change the zoom level while it is active, but that does not address the bad placement issue. 

Crosshair zoomed outCrosshair zoomed out

Craige