cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Gabriela_MJ
Level I

How do I create a *.html file from output from several JMP reports?

Hello,

I am moving some statistical reports (graphics) from one software to JMP.

At the end of the analysis, I need to put all the graphs (may be .png format) into an .html file. 

Is it possible to do this in JMP? I have the scripts for each graph, however I do not find the way to write an .html file yet.

Thanks in advanced.

11 REPLIES 11
aniruddhr
Level I

Re: Creating a .html file

Hi, the command worked in creating an interactive HTML file. However, I am not able to "interact" with the last of the two graphs in the window. I cannot choose within the local data filter that is open. It works fine for the first graph. Any ideas?

Re: Creating a .html file

Hi @aniruddhr , 

To find out why parts of your window/report aren't interactive, you should look at the log in JMP after running the script to create the Interactive HTML file. There should be messages starting with "Interactive HTML" followed by an item used in your report that is not supported.

One thing I noticed in your attached image is that the local data filter has both Show and Include modes enabled. Interactive HTML cannot support the local data filter's Include mode. To have the local data filter in your interactive HTML output be interactive you will need to disable the Include mode. 

To do this in your in your JSL , you will need to add   Mode( Include( 0 ) ), within the Local Data Filter Method.

I can't tell from your description if you have one or two local data filters. Currently we can only support one local data filter at a time. If you have more than one, only the first will be interactive. 

I hope this helps, 

~John