cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
kmouloua
Level I

How can i add a limit file to a database inJump

I am using an excel file database to import to Jump as my data table in Jump. I have also created a limit table in jump to be used with my data table. Can any one tell me how to connect the two tables so that when i am using the capability tool to calculate the CPK analysis the limit table is used. here is a sample of the data table and limit table

I have also added the upper and lower limit as columns in the dataset.

Thank you very much.

Karim

10136_Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jy8
jy8
Level II

Re: How can i add a limit file to a database inJump

You can import your spec limit table from the Capability platform : after selecting your columns for analysis, select Import spec limits from the Spec limits triangle menu and choose your limit table. The CPK analysis will be performed using your limit table. Then from the Capability report window, your can save your spec limits as column properties if you wish.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jy8
jy8
Level II

Re: How can i add a limit file to a database inJump

You can import your spec limit table from the Capability platform : after selecting your columns for analysis, select Import spec limits from the Spec limits triangle menu and choose your limit table. The CPK analysis will be performed using your limit table. Then from the Capability report window, your can save your spec limits as column properties if you wish.