cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
DBeta
Level I

Help with graphing ELISA data

Hey guys,

I just started using the JMP pro 14 software on a mac and an still trying to figure out how to use the software. I'm trying to get my ELISA data to resemble the attached graph. I cant seem to figure how out to group my data in such a way and am wondering if its even possible. 

ELISA data.jpeg

1 REPLY 1
KarenC
Super User (Alumni)

Re: Help with graphing ELISA data

It is all about understanding the JMP data table (remember a JMP data table is not a spreadsheet). The key is that each sample is a row in the data table with columns that describe the sample. Each type of descirptor (sample id, lot, instrument, week, etc.) gets its own colum.  So again row = sample, columns for values and descriptors of the sample. Make sense?  Once you have that set up just start dropping and dragging in graph builder and then you can move on to analysis platforms.