cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
toadpalmer
Level II

Help me find standard errors for least square means estimates in Repeated Measures?

Hi all, 

Does anyone know how to find the standard errors for least square means estimates from a repeated measures analysis in JMP Pro 14? I have 2 x 2 design, which is re-sampled over time, and the output tables provide least square means for each factor combination at each time, but no standard errors for those estimates. Is it possible to also find the standard errors somehow? 

Thanks for any help! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help me find standard errors for least square means estimates in Repeated Measures?

Please see this note from Technical Support: analysis of a repeated measures experiment.

I followed the example for the split-plot study. The results include the estimates and their standard errors:

Capture.PNG

Is this result what you are looking for?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Help me find standard errors for least square means estimates in Repeated Measures?

Please see this note from Technical Support: analysis of a repeated measures experiment.

I followed the example for the split-plot study. The results include the estimates and their standard errors:

Capture.PNG

Is this result what you are looking for?

toadpalmer
Level II

I think that should do it, thanks much Mark!