cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New to using JMP? Hit the ground running with the Early User Edition of Discovery Summit. Register now, free of charge.
Register for our Discovery Summit 2024 conference, Oct. 21-24, where you’ll learn, connect, and be inspired.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
kd_kel
Level I

Have an ANOM report grouped by a column hence has multiple summary reports. How do I extract each summary report into a data table ?

kd_kel_0-1721767956414.png

3 REPLIES 3
jthi
Super User

Re: Have an ANOM report grouped by a column hence has multiple summary reports. How do I extract each summary report into a data table ?

Is there some specific problem with the script in the image you provided? It seems like it would be accessing table boxes and then utilizing << Make Into Data Table to create tables.

You could also consider only accessing the first table box and using << Make Combined Data Table instead.

jthi_0-1721768379105.png

-Jarmo
kd_kel
Level I

Re: Have an ANOM report grouped by a column hence has multiple summary reports. How do I extract each summary report into a data table ?

thanks for the response Jarmo 

I have a oneway report that is grouped by a column  hence should show multiple reports. 

Running the script shows the grouped by the column as intended. However, the report saved to the data table shows only 1 oneway report.

Could save by-group script syntax work for this ? and how is it implemented 

kd_kel_0-1721855052446.png

jthi
Super User

Please, share your code as text using JSL code block not as images.

Still not sure what is going wrong (might be because I'm only seeing parts of code). Have you verified that rpt variable has what you think it has? Where are you getting the count for Table Boxes? Which JMP version are you using? Are you using LLM to assist in you JSL?

But here are two examples of what I think you are trying to do

Names Default To Here(1); 

dt = Open("$SAMPLE_DATA/Big Class.jmp");
Column(dt, "age") << Set Data Type("Character");

ow = dt << Oneway(
	Y(:height),
	X(:age),
	ANOM(1, Show Summary Report(1), Point Options("Show Needles")),
	By(:sex)
);

dt_res = Report(ow[1])[Outline Box("Analysis of Means Summary"), Table Box(1)] << Make Combined Data Table;

// Or by looping
dt_res2 = Empty();
For Each({cur_ow}, ow,
	cur_group = Word(-1, Report(cur_ow) << Get Title, "=");
	dt_group = Report(cur_ow)[Outline Box("Analysis of Means Summary"), Table Box(1)] << Make Into Data Table;
	dt_group << New Column("Column", Character, Nominal, Set Each Value(cur_group));
	If(Is Empty(dt_res2),
		dt_res2 = dt_group;
		dt_res2 << Concatenate(
			dt_group,
			"Append to first table"
		);
		Close(dt_group, no save);
	);
);
-Jarmo