cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
EricTsai
Level III

Graph builder overlay setting

Dear all,

I would like to know if I can assign color to specific data range in graph builder?

for example ( please refer to attached photo) , the default color blue is assigned to data ranging from 0.128~0.193 ,so can i change to 0.128~0.228 ?擷取.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Graph builder overlay setting

I had previously posted a solution, but it was based on an unreleased feature-in-progress for a future release.  I do not believe the levels can be customized in JMP 15 or earlier.  Sorry for the confusion.

Since I have to retract the original suggestion, perhaps a workaround would be useful.  I would suggest creating a formula column to create the desired overlay categories.  For example:

Untitled.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I had previously posted a solution, but it was based on an unreleased feature-in-progress for a future release.  I do not believe the levels can be customized in JMP 15 or earlier.  Sorry for the confusion.

Since I have to retract the original suggestion, perhaps a workaround would be useful.  I would suggest creating a formula column to create the desired overlay categories.  For example:

Untitled.png

EricTsai
Level III

thanks a lot for ur reponse~!! it works
EricTsai
Level III

hi , but I don't have custom levels option
EricTsai
Level III

thanks, it helps , but what if I have multiple columns to modify~?
when will the custom levels be released?