cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
erickskrobot
Level I

General visual issue with 16.1

So far there is only one user in the company having this issue. Whenever he scrolls the application the elements in the screen get overlapped (like graphs being behind the title and tables and drop down lists freezing and not showing the bottom values). Multiple reinstalls have not fixed it. I attached an example, has anyone seen this or knows how to fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ErraticAttack
Level VI

Re: General visual issue with 16.1

My two cents -- if he has an HP Elitebook (I have the G5) then they ship with a broken Intel graphics driver that affects the hardware acceleration with JMP.  The last option would be to disable hardware acceleration in JMP, but if the graphics card can be manually updated to the fixed one then that is the best solution.

Jordan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Craige_Hales
Super User

see JMP 16 not Responsive 

Craige
ErraticAttack
Level VI

My two cents -- if he has an HP Elitebook (I have the G5) then they ship with a broken Intel graphics driver that affects the hardware acceleration with JMP.  The last option would be to disable hardware acceleration in JMP, but if the graphics card can be manually updated to the fixed one then that is the best solution.

Jordan