Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
ElBaradei
Level I

Fit Multiple non linear Y responses

Hello,
I'm struggling to plot a graph of multiple Y responses and the same X and to apply the same model for all of them separately. Separately means that the model will be applied for each data points of Y vs X and then the mechanistic model will be applied in a way that gives parameters info like growth rate, asymptote, and scale for each curve. I hope that was clear enough. Let me know so I can explain more if needed. Thanks.

Best,

Ahmed ElBaradei 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Fit Multiple non linear Y responses

You want to stack the data so that you have a single X Column, a single Y column, and a column that identifies what response data set the data comes from. You can then use the Group column in the Nonlinear platform to do the analysis. For details have a look in chapter 13 of the Predictive and Specialized Modeling Book found under Help > Books... in JMP.

Best,

M

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You want to stack the data so that you have a single X Column, a single Y column, and a column that identifies what response data set the data comes from. You can then use the Group column in the Nonlinear platform to do the analysis. For details have a look in chapter 13 of the Predictive and Specialized Modeling Book found under Help > Books... in JMP.

Best,

M
ElBaradei
Level I

Thank You!