cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
fbm73
Level I

Extracting fit values from bivariate report

I have a data table from which I perform a Bivariate analysis with a linear fit.  There are many different linear plots divided into groups of Wafer, BitSize, and DieSite according to the use of By as below:

WbPlots = dt << Bivariate(
Y(Column(Weibull_y_name)),
X(Column(Weibull_x_name)),
Fit Line( {Line Color( {213, 72, 87} )} ),
By(:Wafer,:BitSize,:DieSite) 
);

Next, I want to make combined data tables of all the Summary of Fit and Parameter Estimates that are produced, so I do this with:

WbPlotsReport = WbPlots << report;
dt_values = WbPlotsReport[1][tablebox(3)] << make combined data table;
dt_fitqual = WbPlotsReport[1][tablebox(1)] << make combined data table;

The problem is that for some groupings of Wafer, BitSize, and DieSite the Lack of Fit report is produced while for other groupings of Wafer, BitSize, and DieSite the Lack of Fit report is not produced.  Whenever Lack of Fit is produced then my use of tablebox(3) fails to give the desired Parameter Estimates for any groupings in which Lack of Fit appears because in that case Parameter Estimates becomes tablebox(4) rather than tablebox(3).

To solve this problem, can I somehow refer to the Parameter Estimates report by name rather than by its position as in tablebox(3)?  Alternatively, can I somehow instruct JMP not to include the Lack of Fit report for any of the groupings so that then tablebox(3) would properly select the Parameter Estimates report?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson
Super User

Re: Extracting fit values from bivariate report

You can easily point to the Outline Box that the Table Box is nested in, and then reference the Table Box as TableBox(1)

dt_values = WbPlotsReport[1][["Parameter Estimates"][tablebox(1)] << make combined data table;
Jim

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
txnelson
Super User

Re: Extracting fit values from bivariate report

You can easily point to the Outline Box that the Table Box is nested in, and then reference the Table Box as TableBox(1)

dt_values = WbPlotsReport[1][["Parameter Estimates"][tablebox(1)] << make combined data table;
Jim