cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
JaredJ
Level II

Exporting Heatmap Values to datatable

Hi all, I'm trying to directly exporting the mean values showed in heatmap cells to data table. Is there any way to do that? Thanks in advance

JaredJ_0-1626736696666.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Exporting Heatmap Values to datatable

I don't see a way to get the results from Graph Builder either. Another approach is to use Tabulate. Drag your X variable to the columns area. Drag your Y variable to the rows area. Drag your response to the center of the table. Then drag the Mean statistic and drop it on top of the Sum label to change to the mean.

There may be some additional work if you need to bin your X and Y variables. That is where the Cols > Make Binning Formula could be handy, too.

Dan Obermiller

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Craige_Hales
Super User

Not sure about Graph Builder, but you can do something similar with Graph->ContourPlot->GenerateGrid

Makes a new table of gridded x,y and the interpolated z value.Makes a new table of gridded x,y and the interpolated z value.

Craige

I don't see a way to get the results from Graph Builder either. Another approach is to use Tabulate. Drag your X variable to the columns area. Drag your Y variable to the rows area. Drag your response to the center of the table. Then drag the Mean statistic and drop it on top of the Sum label to change to the mean.

There may be some additional work if you need to bin your X and Y variables. That is where the Cols > Make Binning Formula could be handy, too.

Dan Obermiller