cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
wschon
Level I

Does JMP determine the covariance matrix for the parameters of a multiple linear regression analysis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Does JMP determine the covariance matrix for the parameters of a multiple linear regression anal

JMP reports the correlation of the estimates:

Capture.PNG

See Help > Books > Fitting Linear Models > Standard Least Squares Report > EstimatesCorrelation of Estimates.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Does JMP determine the covariance matrix for the parameters of a multiple linear regression anal

JMP reports the correlation of the estimates:

Capture.PNG

See Help > Books > Fitting Linear Models > Standard Least Squares Report > EstimatesCorrelation of Estimates.

wschon
Level I

Re: Does JMP determine the covariance matrix for the parameters of a multiple linear regression **bleep**

Thanks. I found Covariances of Estimates in two places, actually ... one after running a Generalized Regression Fit, and one after running a Generalized Linear Model Fit. Interestingly enough, even though the regression parameter estimates were the same in both fits, the standard errors associated with those parameter estimates and the corresponding parameter covariance estimates were a little different. And thoughts as to why, if I may ask?