Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
jan_kreuzmann
Level III

Dashboard filter dynamic X-axis but fixed limits of control charts

Hey there,

I want to create a dashboard with filter where control charts are displayed. The dynamic X-axis after the filter works, but the limits of the control charts should be calculated from all available batches in the table, not only from the selected batches. So I want to see if a batch showes any abnormalities in one of the parameters with respect to the previous batches.

I generated a little Dashboard in which I can choose my Lot number I like to compare to the rest. I was thinking of adding more and more of Lot and have a look on some special parameters with this dashboard.

I rearranged the filter and control chart windows but that did not do the job so maybe someone here might know how to fix it.

Thanks in advance!

Jan

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Dashboard filter dynamic X-axis but fixed limits of control charts

Turning on include is going to cause your control limits to change as you discovered.  Include in the data filter is similar to the Exclude row feature in a data table.  When observations are excluded in the data table, those observations are not used to calculate control limits.  Therefore, as you choose options in the local data filter with include turned on, your control limits will change.  You can either set your control limits via a column property for each response or you can use the Set Control Limits Command via JSL or a right-click in each of the CCB graphs and set the limits to be what you desire.  By using column properties or the set control limits command, your limits will not change as you select items in the local data filter.

jan_kreuzmann
Level III

Re: Dashboard filter dynamic X-axis but fixed limits of control charts

Thanks for your help! The information about the column property possibilities was what was missing for me.

Now it works for me.

I use the following work flow right now:

1. Import of data
  2. Run of all control charts and saving the limits to the columns
  3. Run of dashboard
  4. After this I can chose the observations I like to compare and my X-axis in all control chart only show these observation.

I will try to run all of it untill point 3 using scripting, but that will come later.