cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
‘New to using JMP? Hit the ground running with the Early User Edition of Discovery Summit – register now, free of charge.
Register for our Discovery Summit 2024 conference, Oct. 21-24, where you’ll learn, connect, and be inspired.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Custom Data Visualization in JMP to Monitor Key Performance Indicators - Emmanuel Katto

Hey all, I am Emmanuel Katto from Uganda. I'm working with a team that needs to track and monitor several key performance indicators (KPIs) for our business operations. We're using JMP to analyze and visualize our data, but I'm struggling to create a custom data visualization that effectively communicates our KPIs. I have some experience with JMP scripting and data visualization, but I'm looking for guidance on how to create a custom dashboard that combines multiple tables, charts, and graphs to display our KPIs?

can someone help?

Thanks!

Emmanuel Katto

1 REPLY 1
P_Bartell
Level VIII

Re: Custom Data Visualization in JMP to Monitor Key Performance Indicators - Emmanuel Katto

Have you looked at the dashboard builder platform? Might want to start there. There are related capabilities such as interactive HTML, JMP Public or JMP Live, and application builder.