Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Reut_S
Level I

Correlation with Graph builder

Hi,

I have a data table with results of a few parameters taken from 2 different tools (one parameters set for tool #1 and one other parameters set for tool #2).

I want to present the data points in a graph and check the correlation. So I used the graph builder (under "Graph"), I drag one parameter to X axis and then another one to Y axis, but the problem is that there are many couple of parameters that I would like to present their correlation in a graph. Currently I'm dragging every parameter to X and Y axis and do it manually for many couples of parameters, so I am looking for a method to do it in one click, and then export all correlation graphs.

Can someone assist me please with this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
ian_jmp
Staff

Re: Correlation with Graph builder

Unless you have a specific reason to use Graph Builder, take a look at 'Analyze > Multivariate Methods > Multivariate' which should be more suitable. For example:

Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 12.46.22.png

Reut_S
Level I

Thanks for your response.

I forgot to mention that I did use the Multivariate method, but my matrix size is 12*8 meaning there are 96 different correlation graphs. Is there an option to export all of these graphs in one click? or at least to enlarge them in order to view them larger?

txnelson
Super User

The Multivariate platform lets you grab the edge of any of the graphs in the scatterplot matrix and expand the size of the graph, and it will automatically expand the size of all of the graphs.

Jim