cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
yousefhan
Level II

Can anyone help me in Displaying number at Risk on Kaplan Meier curve in JMP pro 17?

Can anyone help me in Displaying number at Risk on Kaplan Meier curve in JMP pro 17?

3 REPLIES 3
KarenC
Super User (Alumni)

Re: Can anyone help me in Displaying number at Risk on Kaplan Meier curve in JMP pro 17?

Using Analyze > Reliability and Survival > Survival, in the reports sections there is a table for each group (if you have groups) and then combined. These tables include time, survival, etc, and the # at risk. You can right click in a table and select Make Combined Data Table. From that table use graph builder to regenerate the Kaplan Meier curve and use labels to add the number at risk on the desired data points. 

yousefhan
Level II

Re: Can anyone help me in Displaying number at Risk on Kaplan Meier curve in JMP pro 17?

Can you elaborate more? I have the combined table and each group table. How to use graph builder to add it?

Thanks

KarenC
Super User (Alumni)

Time = x, survival = y, and group = group (if you have groups). You will want to exclude, delete, or filter out (local data filter) the combined table values. Use the line element (the one that connects each point). You can also shift and select the points to have both the points and lines, you might want to see the points to get the labels on then turn them off. The table will have "time" as the label (see the little label in the column name). Right click on that column header and select Label/unlabel to remove. Then right click on the At Risk column header and select Label/Unlabel to indicate that is the column you want to use as the label. Now any row that you want labeled in your plot, select the row and then from the row menu select label. Or click the point in the plot, right click and select Rows>Row Label.

In graph builder you can also take the ? tool and click in the graph and that will get you to the sections in the help about the GB.