cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Pmills99
Level I

Calibration Study

Hello, I am looking for some help with this calibration study completed on JMP. I think A is 11, B is 1.236 but I am not sure about C. If you can help or confirm the prior answers that would be great. 

Pmills99_0-1634697870564.png

4 REPLIES 4
jthi
Super User

Re: Calibration Study

Run the report you are interested in, choose ? from top bar and click on the part of report you are interested in. It should guide you to JMP Help documentation which might be able to help you answer all those questions with some searching.

-Jarmo
Pmills99
Level I

Unfortunately I don't have the data. I am just trying to study for a test but they don't release the answers and this was an example I couldn't figure out.

P_Bartell
Level VIII

Yes, a. = 11. But the other questions may not be answerable because I don't know enough about the goal and structure of the study. When I think of a calibration study, I generally think of a study where one is comparing a measurement/assay system to a known or desired reference. Then usually a specific experiment is designed to answer the basic goals of the study...it looks like you are at least interested in estimating repeatability and linearity of the system. if that's the case, then the experimental design needs to support estimating those features/statistics. Generally then, one would not use the Fit Y by X platform to analyze the data but the Measurement System Analysis platforms and capabilities embedded within. Can you share more about the specific goals of your study and the structure and design of the data?

Pmills99
Level I

Unfortunately that is all the information that is given to me and I am pretty sure that they aren't trick questions.