cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New to using JMP? Hit the ground running with the Early User Edition of Discovery Summit. Register now, free of charge.
Register for our Discovery Summit 2024 conference, Oct. 21-24, where you’ll learn, connect, and be inspired.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Manishkumar
Level I

Analysis tool for comparing the performance of media and feed for CHO cell

Hi everyone,
I am evaluating different media and feeds on CHO cell clone for selection of best combination which result in desired product quality.
After performing fed batches with combination, I have many data point and would like to use tool to get the best performing condition in compare to innovator product quality. Earlier I used clustering but I didn't get meaningful insights because it is also considering the other parameters (undesired) which contributing in clustering making it but confusing.
Any experience with such case study,plz reply.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Analysis tool for comparing the performance of media and feed for CHO cell

You might consider using a predictive model to explore the response surface. You might use a multiple linear regression model if the response is non-linear but with few modes. You could also use a Gaussian Process or Neural model. There are many more to try. You may use the Profiler with any JMP model to visualize the surface.

Have you validated the data to look for data errors or explored the data for outliers that might be correct data but could distort a model?