cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Adding Reference line and Error bars to Line plot

I have a line plot with 2 groups and I cannot find a way to add in a mean line for each group along with standard error error bars. 

If it is possible to add in those that would be helpful. Attached is an image to show what I have.

VarianceOctopus_0-1660063414899.png

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Adding Reference line and Error bars to Line plot

I figured out I can add in another line graph with a mean and standard error bars. However, I need a mean line for each group along with standard error bars for each group. I think if I can change the Overlay and Color it will work. 

I found a way to make the exact plot I need but need to determine a way to get both of the graphs onto the same plot together.

VarianceOctopus_0-1660078908077.png

txnelson
Super User

All you have to do is to add the Line reference you have from the first graph to the second graph.  You can have as many lline references as you need in a Graph Builder Plot

Jim

My issue is that the second plot has a different Overlay and Color so I cannot get that same exact graph when I try to add another line graph.

txnelson
Super User

All you have to do is to add the Line reference you have from the first graph to the second graph.  You can have as many line references as you need in a Graph Builder Plot

Jim