cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Add information to point in graph

Hi all,

(The following text is related to the attached graph) I would like to see in the interactive HTML file (the way I save the graph) the "Carrier ID" of each single point in the graph when I move the mouse on it. Is there any possibility to show this information although the colunm in not part of the chart itselve?

I was thinking about to add the "Carrier ID" as a text to the "Grommet Height [mm]" so it is visible in the graph when I move the mouse to a point but I was not able to find a way to get this done...

Can anybody help me out here?

Thanks.

Regards,

Daniel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GM
GM
Level III

Re: Add information to point in graph

Hi Daniel, before you save the graph as interactive html, highlight the column(s) you want to display when you hover over the point and then right click with your mouse the column name section of the data table and the 9th or so option in the dialog is "Label/Unlabel". Select that and you will see a label icon appear in the Columns list next to the columns you have selected to have a label.  Then when you save as interactive html, your carrier id will be displayed when you move the mouse over the point.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GM
GM
Level III

Re: Add information to point in graph

Hi Daniel, before you save the graph as interactive html, highlight the column(s) you want to display when you hover over the point and then right click with your mouse the column name section of the data table and the 9th or so option in the dialog is "Label/Unlabel". Select that and you will see a label icon appear in the Columns list next to the columns you have selected to have a label.  Then when you save as interactive html, your carrier id will be displayed when you move the mouse over the point.

Hope this helps.