Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager Community Manager
JMP User Community News September 2020

newsletter banner newsletter monthly banner

From the JMP User Community Manager...

JMP users and staff alike are preparing for upcoming events in the JMP Discovery Summit series—designed to bring data-driven people like you together to tackle challenges around how data are explored, analyzed and shared. Take a minute to review resources from past Discovery events in the Community and register to attend the upcoming virtual conference event, Oct. 12-16.

The JMP User Community newsletter is designed to help you stay engaged with your community — by offering a collection of current, trending topics the Community is talking about that you, too, will want to see, discuss, and share.

article 1 image

Leveraging the Array of Data Structure Tools in JMP to Solve Survey Data File Problems

Survey data files can be very messy. But JMP provides a variety of tools that allow you to create new variables and tackle any data structure challenge. Take a look at this Discovery Summit presentation to learn how.

Learn more

article 2 image

The 1st thing I wish I knew when I started scripting: There are different kinds of scripts

Are you new to JSL? Have you always wanted to write scripts?  Check out this introduction to JSL written for anyone learning new scripting skills.

Learn more

article 3 image

Lollipop Graphs

If you’ve wondered how to make a lollipop plot using Graph Builder, use the suggestions in this Discussion post to create your own.

Learn more
Last Modified: Mar 26, 2021 12:02 AM