Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager Community Manager
JMP User Community News January 2021

newsletter banner newsletter monthly banner

From the JMP User Community Manager...

The new year is the perfect time to take a look at the newest area in the Community: Learn JMP. This space contains hundreds of short videos, in-depth tutorials, learning activities and curated learning paths on particular topics—all to make your JMP learning easier. You can visit Learn JMP at community.jmp.com/learn.

The JMP User Community newsletter is designed to help you stay engaged with your community — by offering a collection of current, trending topics the Community is talking about that you, too, will want to see, discuss, and share.

article 1 image

Outliers Episode 2: Detecting outliers using quantile ranges

How can you use quantile ranges to detect outliers in your data? Take a look at the answer with JMP Systems Engineer Jerry Fish in the second episode of "Outliers."

Learn more

article 2 image

The JMP Tools Menu

Do you use JMP Tools? There are several ways that built in tools can maximize your productivity while using JMP. Read on to learn how each tool can be used, especially in your graphs and journals.

Learn more

article 3 image

The 5th thing I wish I knew when I started scripting: How to string things together

Hopefully you've been following "Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Scripting." The series has been building up to the concepts in the latest post: commenting your JSL code, naming things in your code and sending messages. Review the series and then read about the 5th thing you'll want to know when you start scripting.

Learn more
Last Modified: Mar 26, 2021 11:30 AM