Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager Community Manager
JMP User Community News February 2021

newsletter banner newsletter monthly banner

From the JMP User Community Manager...

The next release of JMP software is quickly approaching and the Community has resources to get you ready. The JMP blogs present a few of our favorite new JMP 16 features that you'll want to check out.

The JMP User Community newsletter is designed to help you stay engaged with your community — by offering a collection of current, trending topics the Community is talking about that you, too, will want to see, discuss, and share.

article 1 image

Detecting outliers using the Mahalanobis distance (and T2): Outliers Episode 3

The latest in the "Outliers" blog series shows you how to identify outliers in multiple dimensions using the Mahalanobis distance as well as T2.

Review the series for more tips on spotting outliers.

Learn more

article 2 image

"Fuzzymerge" - join tables with slightly different timestamps

If you have files from various sources with different time stamps and you want to join them by time, then try this "fuzzymerge" script. It finds the closest row in time in a second table for each row in the main table and joins those rows into a new, single table.

Learn more

article 3 image

The (other) 5th thing I wish I knew when I started scripting: How to package things up

There are four or five methods for packaging scripts for others to consume: JSL files, Query Builder files, JMP add-ins, JMP applications and JMP Live (or JMP Public) reports. Learn how to package your files in this blog post.

Review the series and then read about the (other) 5th thing you'll want to know when you start scripting.

Learn more
Last Modified: Mar 31, 2021 10:29 AM