cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
ask
ask
Level I

how to use bookmarks

I noticed there is a button of bookmarks. How to use it for a topic in discussion. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
ask
ask
Level I

Re: how to use bookmarks

Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager Community Manager

Hi. Bookmarks are a way to remember posts that you find helpful. You can find the posts you have bookmarked under My Settings > Subscriptions & Bookmarks > My Bookmarks.

We will be reviewing how to make bookmarks more visible/useful in the future.

ask
ask
Level I

Ryan,

Thanks for the help. Can you give me further instruction on how to use unsubscribe and RSS in this forum. 

Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager Community Manager

If you would like to receive an email notification when there is an update in board or topic, you can subscribe to that board or topic. If you are already subscribed, then you have the option to unsubscribe so that you no longer receive the email notifications. You can control when you receive these notifications under My Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications > Notification Settings.

Notifications.png

The RSS Feed is similar in that it will alert you about updates. However, you will be notified through an RSS Feed Reader rather than an email notification. For more information about how RSS works, refer to this article.