cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

Last Comment for First Day

I wanted to finish the day with some more positive feedback!

I've just read Jeff's entry on "Everything you wanted to know about super users":

https://kvoqx44227.lithium.com/t5/Getting-Started-in-the-JMP-User/Everything-You-Need-to-Know-About-...

(I tried the link button - there is a URL and text to display field, but what is the title field? - anyhow, the button didn't work).

The post is really attractive.  Everything looks good, the layout, the font sizes and colours. No double-spaced paragraphs, the lack of tags doesn't result in massive empty space (I think because the tags are under the post and not the right hand side as in the discussion area).  There is no troublesome whitespace.  There are no oversized fonts (in particular, the contributors are shown in a sensible sized fonts, whereas on the discussion screens this section contains recommendations that seem to be disproportionate in size).

The red triangle on the article options is a nice touch.

-Dave
2 REPLIES 2
David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

Re: Last Comment for First Day

wow ... look at that spacing ... i really didn't put such big spaces either side of the hyperlink ... and I don't see an option for me to EDIT the post
-Dave
David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

Re: Last Comment for First Day

I just found the "..." that contains the edit option
-Dave